Thursday, February 6, 2014

Some Days...


Our own BBQ!
Well, this week was pretty difficult for us here.  Basically what I have been trying to do this week is that no matter what comes at me, let the Spirit bring me peace in any situation.  This week I've been praying for strength and reading and studying and searching for the Lord's help.  

Some situations make me so sad because what the Lord offers is what will bless lives and help anyone in every situation.  It reminds me of a talk that a member gave in church yesterday.  He talked about the biggest sadness that exists.  He explained how when he was on his mission, the saddest he got was when he found out someone fell away from the church.  Another member agreed with him, who also served a mission.   I echo the words of that member, it really is the saddest thing in the world.  True sadness.  

Our Ward mission leader, basically one of the best in the entire mission, is moving out.  Oh, man, that made me sad too, as he does everything he can to possibly help us.  I will truly miss him.  

But, moral of the story is push on, keep the faith, and it will all work out for the best in the end.

I also have a new companion, since we had transfers this past week, and I like being his companion.   He speaks fluent English, Spanish, and now speaks fluent Portuguese.  Pretty cool guy. We look great together, don't you think!

I hope you guys are all doing well, and have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Coon

No comments:

Post a Comment